Kids like cakes very much. So, today we will share Tricolour Cheesecake recipe for you. Well, you can use any three colours for this cake. Cheese cakes are eaten in Greek culture a lot. Although this cake goes with all the age groups, but kids have more craving to eating confectionary items.
You can try the recipe of cheese cake at home and you can make it often to have get perfect in it. You can even make such cakes for birthdays and anniversaries of family members or as a sweet dish for a change.
Read Also:- Easy Method to Bake a Milk Cake at Home
For 2 people
1 hour 35 minutes
Read Also:- Layered Chocolate Cake from Scratch
Ingredients for Preparation:
- 8 eggs (egg yolk)
- 500 grams icing sugar
- 800 grams cheese cream
- 200 grams fresh cream
- 150 grams cookies crumbs
- 75 grams butter
- 15 grams corn flour
- 15 grams refined flour
- Vanilla essence
Steps to Prepare Tricolour Cheese Cake at Home
- Heat the oven to 130 C.
- Then grease and line the base of tin to bake the cake.
- In the meantime, prepare the crumbs of biscuits with the help of a plastic bag. Keep the biscuits in the bag and crush them with the help of a rolling pin.
- Next, you need to add the butter in a container and melt it, then mix the biscuits crumbs in it. Stir this mixture to mix well. This mixture will go in the base of the cake tin. Make sure you spread it evenly and flatten it well.
- Now you can bake this mixture in the oven for 10 minutes. Put the heat off when it turns into golden colour. Leave it to cool.
- After this, you need to prepare the filling. Take a large bowl. Take cream cheese and sugar in it and beat them both together until you don’t get a smooth texture.
- Afterwards, add sour cream, vanilla essence (only a few drops of it) and flour. Keep stirring the mixture, so that it can mix well. Followed by these, add the eggs and vanilla essence and beat them all to get a very smooth mixture.
- Now in the next step, you need to pour this whole mixture on the biscuit base which you baked before. Finally bake it all again with the new layer of mixture for 45 minutes in the oven on 130 C.
- The cheesecake will be set. You will see some wobbles on the cake, but that’s fine.
- Once the cheesecake is cooked well, turn the oven off and leave the cake in the oven by leaving the door of oven open. The cheesecake will cool down in the oven.
- The reason we leave the cake in the oven to cool down is that the base won’t have cracks this way.
The cheesecake is ready, now you have to decorate it. Use edible colours and colour the cake the way you want.
Read Also:- Red Chilli Pickle Recipe | Enhance Taste of Food
Read Also:- Happy Birthday Cake Surprise for Loved Ones