Everyone likes to eat chocolates, so today we have brought a very good recipe for you in which we will show you how you can experiment with chocolates in the kitchen. Chocolates are used in many food items. We are going to tell you how to make chocolate cookies.
Before we start, we would like to talk about the main ingredients which you need to have in your kitchen for this.
First of all, you must have bittersweet chocolate and unsalted butter. Other important items are flour, baking powder, eggs and almonds. We need three types of sugar for the biscuits: castor sugar, granulated sugar and icing sugar. Once you have got the ingredients available. You can take them in the right proportion accordingly.
How many servings:
For 2 people
- 2 eggs
- Handful of almonds
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of castor sugar
- 2 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 bittersweet chocolates
- 2 unsalted butter
How to make Chocolate Cookies
- The very first thing is roasting of almonds, you need to roast almonds in the oven until they become light golden brown. After that cool them for some time and then grind them as a fine powder.
- Next is for melting the chocolate and butter together in a bowl. So keep bowl of stainless steel over a double boiler. You need to stir the mixture continuously. When you see that chocolates and butter are melted properly, you can take this paste off the heat.
- Now take another bowl, in which you will beat the eggs with sugar. You need to beat them on a medium speed for nearly 5 minutes.
- Once you feel that sugar and eggs have mixed well, then pour the pasted of chocolate and butter on the egg paste. Then blend them to get a fine mixture of all.
- After this, add all the other ingredients like flour, baking powder and ground almonds in the paste of eggs and chocolate. Mix all them well together, so that it can take the form of a dough. Make sure the dough has a smooth texture.
- The next step is of refrigerating the dough for 2 hours.
- Once the dough is ready, take the dough out from fridge and you need to heat the oven on 325 degrees F.
- In the meantime, you can take the small pieces of dough of the equal size and make a ball like shape with them. You can take an olive like dough only not bigger than that.
- Now you need to roll these small balls one by one in granulated sugar first and then into powdered sugar and place them on a parchment which should be covered with baking sheet because we will keep them in the oven.
- Once the dough is over and you have all the rolled balls, you can bake them for 15 minutes in the oven. You will see that they will begin to expand in size and there will be some cracks on them.
- This way your chocolate cookies are ready to eat. You can serve them with tea or coffee.
These cookies can be given as the gift also if you feel that you have got nearly perfect in preparing them. But before that you need to gain some confidence, you can pack these cookies in colourful packing and gift during festivals.