Today, we have brought a very easy Peanut Butter Smoothie for you. This does not need a lot of preparation. It is very nutritious and if you start your day with it, you feel more energetic. It is equally good for our skin and you just need five minutes for it.
You just need a blender to make this smoothie. The ingredients which you need to prepare a butter smoothie are just a few: Banana, milk, oats and of course peanut butter. It tastes yummy.
Read Also:- Easy Method to Bake a Milk Cake at Home
The Recipe of Peanut Butter Smoothie
In the following recipe of peanut butter smoothie, we will just show how you can enhance flavor of it if you like with the help of vanilla extract and cinnamon powder. Cinnamon is very healthy for the body and skin. But if you do not want extra flavor, you can simply avoid them and just use only four main ingredients peanut butter, oats, milk, and peanut butter.
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 ripe bananas
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- First of all, you need to blend the oats to get the fine powder.
- Once you have oats powder ready. Then, you can add all the other ingredients to blender like the bananas, milk, peanut butter, cinnamon and vanilla extract. You need to blend all the ingredients together to get a smooth texture the mixture.
- After all the ingredients are mixed well together, it is ready to drink.
You need to drink it right away or you can drink it on the way if you are planning to walk and drink it. There is also one more option that you prepare it in night time and store in fridge and drink in morning.
Read Also:- Cheesecake Recipe Home Cooking Adventure
Preparation of Peanut Butter at Home
We don’t recommend you to buy peanut butter from market because you don’t know how healthy it could be. We rather suggest you to prepare it at home. That’s why we are even sharing the method of preparing peanut butter at home only. It does not even take long in preparing it at home. It is just that you need a high-powered food processor in your kitchen.
Read Also:- Red Chilli Pickle Recipe | Enhance Taste of Food
- 4 cups of raw peanuts
Directions to follow:
- Firstly, preheat the oven 180°C. Take a baking tray and spread the raw peanuts onto it. Then roast them for 10 minutes. Otherwise, just roast them till they turn slightly golden.
- Next, blend them in the food processor on a high speed for near about 5 minutes. You can even check-in in if you see any butter formation. For the better formation of butter, after every one minute of spin, just check and clean the sides of the bowl, so that you get an even paste.
- Add the roasted peanuts to a food processor and blend on high speed for a total of 5 minutes, until the peanut butter forms. Every minute, stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- When the texture of paste is smooth, it means you have made the peanut butter. You can take it out. This way you will be able to get at least 2 cups of home-made peanut butter.
Read Also:- Happy Birthday Cake Surprise for Loved Ones